Friday 23 March 2012

Our second production meeting.

Me, Ben and Evans (Zak didn't shown up this time) had a productive meeting. I got them to read the locked script just so I knew that they had. We finalised the plan for our day of shooting on Sunday which goes as follows:

Plan for Shoot

  • 10am - Set Up - Tom, Ben, Zak, Evanson, Maz
  • 12noon - Bathroom/Hall Scenes - Tom, Ben, Zak, Evanson, Maz, Georgia, Adam
  • 1pm - Jennie & Chris Living Room - Tom, Ben, Zak, Evanson, Maz, Georgia
  • 2.30pm - Break - All
  • 3.30pm - Stranger/Jennie Sofa - Tom, Ben, Zak, Evanson, Maz, Georgia, Adam
  • 5pm - Stranger/Jennie Doorstep/Hall - Tom, Ben, Zak, Evanson, Georgia, Adam
  • 6.30pm - Break - All
  • 7.30pm - Car Scene - Tom, Ben, Zak, Evanson, Georgia, Maz, Jess
  • 8.30pm - Party Montage Shots - All

I reminded the guys that we need lots of snacks and alcohol to keep our actors/extras (and then once we wrap) happy throughout the shoot. I wasn't able to book a 7D so took out a HM100 so at least we could film with something. Luckily Evans managed to get a 7D so that was a relief. Ben had all the sound equipment sorted and Zak text me that he had gotten a spot light like I asked him. It felt like things were falling into place. The guys had a look at my storyboards to get a feel of what I want as a director. I've kept my shots simple due to our restrictive time frame but I'm hoping to capture the fun of the day through the unplanned and undirected footage of the party. I can't fucking wait.