Friday 16 March 2012

fun. is done.

The first draft of the script is complete. I've posted it on the Last Minute Miracle Productions page and asked everyone to comment/suggest so I can lock the script by Sunday. I'm really pleased that everyone is checking the page and posting daily as it means we are moving forward at a rapid pace. I've organised a production meeting on Monday 19th at my house so we can allocate jobs and recce the house. I've asked my house mates if they mind us using the house for our film and they don't mind even offering to be extras. Maz is now playing the role of Chris and helping with set design while Jess said she would be our hit-and-run driver. Amazing.

Our project is now retitled but I'm not completely happy with the name. I've had the same trouble titling my previous works. I intend to keep picking and evolving the script until the day of shooting or when it feels complete; whichever is first.

fun. by Tom Stock