Tuesday 3 April 2012

Not Good. Not Good.

When your editor is going through the footage creating a rough cut and states the following it's soul destroying -

"I am going to be honest Tom - I am starting to get a little worried going through this footage as I'm putting this rough cut together.

Party scenes are essential and we have next to none.
What I have uploaded so far in the rough cut scenes are using the best footage we have (obviously). The rest of the footage is rather out of focus (close ups) - grainy (outside) - boom/crew shadows&reflections - acting (all cast). There isn't a great deal to play around with.

When are you next free? We need to have a meeting ASAP to set up for some form of potential re-shooting.

I'll continue you to make what I can out of what I got here, and who knows the rest might turn out fine and it may just be the tinniest bits needed to re-shoot.
"

Not good. Needless to say we have aranged a editing session for Mon 9th to give him enough time to mae a skeleton. I'm very worried though even if we hand in a pile of shit we will pass so at least we are looking at that at the very least. Bring on Monday....